Make a Home

Through kin

If a child needs to live apart from their parents, we look first to family and kin to find a temporary and familiar living arrangement. It is always best for children to be with people who they know and feel safe with.

Read More

By fostering

Sometimes children are separated from their parents and need a temporary place to live. When a family solution is not available, children come into foster care through Bruce Grey Child and Family Services.

Read More

By adopting

Adoption is established through a legal process when the birth family is unable to care for a child. In Ontario, adoption can be arranged through child welfare agencies (public adoption), private adoption agencies and international adoption agencies. People often explore options in all three systems.

Read More